University of Denver
Daniels College of Business
Graduate Admissions: 303.871.3416
Click Here to contact the Daniels College of Business at DU directly.
MBA Degree Programs
• The Denver MBA (full-time MBA)
• One-Year MBA (for recent undergraduates)
• Part-Time Professional MBA (working professionals)
• Part-Time Executive MBA (working professionals)
Specialized Master’s Degree Programs
• Business Intelligence
• Real Estate and the Built Environment
• Executive Real Estate and the Built Environment
Executive Education & Certificates
• Graduate Business Certificates
• Corporate Custom Programs
• Professional Programs
> High-Performance Leadership
> Emerging-Leaders Program
> Short Courses
All of our business programs are accredited by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- Background and education information
- GMAT or GRE Score (*Exception for Executive MBA & Executive Real Estate and the Built Environment)
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Essay Questions
The cost per credit hour is $1,199. Estimated program costs are as follows:
- FT MBA: $85,000 (includes books/travel exp)
- FT Macc: $62,144
- FT MSBA: $71,408
- FT MSF: $77,456
- FT MS Management: $66,776
- FT MS Marketing: $66,776
- FT MSREBE: $62,144
- PT Professional MBA: $89,572 (includes books/travel exp)
- PT Executive MBA: $88,800 (includes books/travel exp)
Description of Learning Environment for Students
For more than 100 years, we’ve been intent on transforming the way businesses think about the world – and how the world thinks about business. As a student, you’ll gain real-life experience, a global perspective, critical-thinking skills and an unwavering dedication to ethics and values-based leadership.
Daniels is internationally recognized for integrating social, environmental and ethical issues into our ever-evolving curricula. Paving the way for graduate schools across the country on best practices and educating tomorrow’s business leaders, we believe that doing good is good business. This is reflected in our unmatched curricular framework, the Daniels Compass.
A diverse wealth of knowledge fills the halls, classrooms and offices of the Daniels College of Business. Over 100 faculty members represent eight unique academic departments and schools, three academic centers, 11 top ranking graduate degree programs and countless combinations of undergraduate majors and minors. Our faculty members are nationally recognized educators and researchers who are deeply engaged in the business world. Daniels faculty members excel at helping students apply classroom lessons to real-world challenges.
• The Financial Engineer—No. 70 Master of Science in Finance program in the nation. (2015)
• U.S. News & World Report—Daniels ranked among the best Online Graduate Programs, ranked No. 22. (2015)
• U.S. News & World Report—Daniels ranked among the best part-time MBA programs in accredited business schools, ranked No.91. (2015)
• CoBiz Magazine Best of Colorado Business Choice Awards—Best MBA Program. (2015) - Learn more.
• Poets and Quants - Daniels Executive MBA ranked No. 52. (2013)
• Bloomberg Businessweek—No. 3 Part-time MBA in the northwest region. (2013)
• Bloomberg Businessweek—No. 54 Part-time MBA in the nation, the only business school in Colorado to make the list. (2013) - Learn more.
• Beyond Grey Pinstripes/The Aspen Institute - Ranked No. 2 in the world for small MBA programs, and No. 15 in the world overall, for integrating social and environmental issues in its MBA program. (2011)
• Financial Times - The only Colorado school with an internationally ranked Executive MBA program ranked five years in a row - No. 96. (2012)
• Forbes - Daniels microfinance class listed as one of the 10 Most Innovative Business School Classes. (2010)
• Net Impact - Rated No. 29 in Sustainability and No. 23 in Social Impact in Net Impact’s Business as Unusual graduate programs guide. (2013)
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver participates in Yellow Ribbon Program of the Post-9/11 GI Bill.