The Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito
Graduate School of Management
Claremont Graduate University
1021 North Dartmouth Avenue
Claremont, CA 91711
Click Here to Contact the Drucker School at Claremont Graduate University directly.
The Drucker Difference
The Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management at Claremont Graduate University has been a leader in general management, finance, and socially responsible business education for close to 40 years. Founded upon Peter Drucker’s philosophy of management as a liberal art, the Drucker School views management as a human enterprise—an art as well as a science—that integrates perspectives from the social and behavioral sciences, from philosophy and the humanities, from history and technology, and from religion and mathematics. Our curriculum stretches beyond the basics and challenges students to explore our unique approach to management. Drucker students gain a foundation in the functional skills necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of the global marketplace, while developing a management style that values the cultivation of human potential as a company's most valuable resource.
The Drucker School proudly supports the Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program (Yellow Ribbon Program).
In addition to the Yellow Ribbon Program, the Drucker School has merit based fellowships available. Approximately 60% of Drucker students receive a fellowship. For more information about fellowship requirements, please contact the Drucker School.
MBA Degree Programs
- Full-Time MBA
- Fully Employed MBA
- Executive MBA
- Executive Certificates
- MS in Financial Engineering
- MA in Arts Management
- MBA/MA in Public Health
- MA in Politics, Economics, and Business
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
- Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Member of Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC) and the Executive MBA Council
- Doctoral Research University – Extensive, granted by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching
- Completed application (may be submitted online)
- Application fee
- Official transcripts
- Official GMAT or GRE score (except for Executive Programs)
- 3-5 page personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score (International applicants only)
- Interview (by invitation)
For other admissions related questions, please contact the Drucker School.
Tuition fees vary by program. Please contact the Drucker School for specific information on tuition fees.
- U.S News & World Report – 2012 Rankings
- Full-time MBA - #63 (#7 in California)
- Fully employed MBA - #36 (#6 in California)
- QS TopMBA.com – 2011 Top MBA Schools Ranking
- Full-time MBA #36 in North America
- Entrepreneur Magazine and Princeton Review – April 2011 Issue
- One of 16 of the best schools in the nation to get an education in environmentally friendly business fields
- The Princeton Review Student Opinion Honors for Business Schools - 2010
- Top 15 MBA program