University of Nebraska-Lincoln - College of Business Administration
106 Peacekeeper Drive, Ste 806
Offutt AFB, NE 68113
Voice - (402) 595-2346
Fax - (402) 595-2672
Click Here to Contact University of Nebraska-Lincoln directly.
MBA Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Campus-Based & Online
- The University of Nebraska-Lincoln (UNL) has been a member of the association of American Universities since 1909.
- UNL has been accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools since the association first began accrediting colleges and universities in 1913.
- UNL's College of Business Administration is a charter member of the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) and has been continuously accredited by AACSB since 1916.
- Bachelor's degree, 3.0 GPA recommended
- GMAT, score of 550 recommended
- Managerial or leadership experience, five years recommended
- Three letters of "Recommendation for Graduate Admission"
- Personal computer proficiency
- Undergraduate courses in Calculus and Statistics
Description of Learning Environment for Students
UNL's traditional 48 semester hour MBA curriculum is now available on-line. This totally asynchronous on-line delivery allows you to complete your entire degree without on-campus requirements. This on-line delivery along with the modular scheduling allows today's military professionals, the opportunity to participate in an internationally-recognized program without putting careers on hold. The flexibility of on-line delivery brings the UNL MBA to you - on your schedule.
The same professors who teach the campus MBA courses teach the distance MBA courses. Over 75% of the faculty is UNL graduate faculty.
$882 per course
We understand the military student. The University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Business Administration has provided off-campus graduate programs to active duty military personnel stationed at Offutt AFB since 1969. In that time, over 600 graduate degrees have been awarded through our Offutt programs.